This website is operated by E Z Step Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and The Pet Stop refer to E Z Step. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Customer means you and all other persons who purchase the products while you are connected to the site.
- GST means goods and services tax at the current rate.
- Goods mean all the goods for sale on Pet Stop.
- Pet Stop refers to the trading name of E Z Step who is the seller of the products for sale via Pet Stop Online Site.
Pet Stop will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that there is no unauthorised access to this site. Pet Stop shall not be liable for any claims or damages however arising from any unauthorised access.
- Prices displayed for goods are correct at the time of publication and are valid only for purchases made through this site.
- Prices as displayed may differ to those available in Pet Stop stores. Where the price differs from that available at Pet Stop stores the price as displayed on this site will be the price of any item purchased from this site.
- Pricing offers displayed on this site that refer to goods offered for sale in Pet Stop are only valid for the dates displayed within the offer or while stock is available in store.
- For all good sold within New Zealand, all prices are inclusive of GST.
- Pet Stop reserves the right to alter prices at any time and for any reason. Where there is an adjustment to the price after an order has been placed by the Customer the Customer will be notified of the change. Where the change results in an increase in the price the Customer will be given the option to cancel the purchase or continue the transaction at the adjusted price. Where the change results in a decrease in the price the Customer will be advised of the change.
- If a Customer requests a variation to an order, which is accepted by Pet Stop the price payable for the order will be adjusted to reflect the variation.
Product range and availability
- Every effort will be made to fulfil any order placed, however Pet Stop shall not be liable to any person should we be unable or refuse to supply the good(s) ordered for any reason whatsoever.
- No back orders will be accepted for any special or promotionally priced items that are unavailable at the time the order is placed.
All payments are billed in New Zealand Dollars. The Customer shall make full payment for any on line order by Credit Card. The Pet Stop uses PayPal to process all credit card payments. Pet Stop does not collect or store credit card details because all card information is processed by PayPal.
- Prices listed for products do not include the cost of freight. This is added on the sale when order is made via actual contact between Pet Stop and the customer.
- Goods will not be delivered to a Customer until payment for the order has been received in full. This will only be following confirmation by our bank that payment in full has been accepted. For direct credit payment, this is generally within 24 hours of order acceptance. Credit card payments are done via telephone or direct contact, and if accepted, goods are then shipped.
- Pet Stop may at their sole discretion withhold delivery of all or part of any order for any reason whatsoever.
- Pet Stop shall use its best endeavours to deliver the Goods to the delivery address as specified by the Customer in an acceptable quality and in a timely basis.
- Pet Stop will not be liable in any way or under any circumstance for any delays in the delivery of the Goods.
- Delivery will be deemed to have been completed when the Goods have been delivered to the delivery address as specified by the Customer.
Property and risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address.
If we are unable to send your goods within five days, we will contact you with this information. At the same time we may offer you alternative goods. We will not send substitute goods without your consent.
Confirmation of Order
Once you have sent an online order, you will get a receipt confirming the details of your order with an order confirmation number. Unless you already have an arrangement with us, we will not dispatch goods paid for by cheque until the cheque has cleared.
Unwanted or Faulty Goods
The cost of postage or delivery charge is not refundable. Please see our Returns Policy for full details.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The use of this website and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the laws of New Zealand shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Variation of terms and conditionsPet Stop reserves the right to, at any time, vary these Terms and Conditions.